Being a Mister Nice Guy. Stop It!!!!!

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Before you even start to understand women and go out there in the field to find them, understand and drill this into your head that being a nice guy is the worst thing to do in this world. Women are not attracted to 'Nice Guys'! This is different from being a gentlemen.

A gentlemen will guide the woman to walk on the sidewalk away from the road. A gentlemen will open doors. Those subtle chivalries are still a big actions that all women still appreciates but it's also has to be done in a proper way meaning be cool about it.

I haven't written in a couple of weeks and my homie, Mafia and I have been out in the field, sarging like a motha fuck. Using opinion openers have worked with most but I have been called out couple of times that this must be a VH1 show and there must be cameras everywhere. I got out of it by saying, 'you lost me' but it's a bit discouraging. The one that has been working the best is having the frame.

Let me explain what having a frame means for those who are starting out in the dating world. It's about having a strong persona. It's about you having confidence and control of the whole situation. Can you imagine a bar owner coming over to your group with a strong, confident attitude and asking all you guys if you are having a great time and to come and see him if you need anything. You'll automatically look up to him and he has the control.

If you have a strong frame, you can get away with saying almost anything and people will respond.

Here's my method of having a strong frame. This is what you might have to do to gain your own strong frame. Before approaching any kinds of people, tell yourself they all want to fuck you and be your friends. You are the shit! You are confident and you really don't care what they think about you. They should be more worried about what you think of them.

So with this mentality, I go into the group of people and simply say, you guys seem like bunch of cool people. What's going on?

Honestly, I have approached with the dumbest lines like 'have a cool unique hairstyle' and openened up a whole mess of people. At a time where the Pick Up Artist is going to season 2 and the book, Game, is being made into a movie, we are fucked from using those damn amazing techniques. Don't get me wrong, they should always be used but you really have to create your own pattern and techniques out of it.

Okay, back to the topic, Stop Being a Mister Nice Guy, nice guy attitude is a big turn off. I have tried being 'nice' to a girl who really liked me and although we have dated and kissed many times, there was no sexual progression. I was cocky and made her feel that I didn't care about her, I would have sex with the girl the same night. WTF?! I have to admit, I do hate how this works the way it does but that's just the way it is.

Nice guys are another word for pussies. I was a nice guy for most of my life and yes, I admit that I was a pussy.

Stop buying things for her to win her love. Stop agreeing to whatever she has to say because you want her to approve you. Nice guys have the tendencies to be 'creepy' because their timing is all off. Early on the date the nice guy will buy her flowers and small gifts. Quit complying to her demands. Girls will always test you. When you finally pull cockyness, without having to be an asshole btw, then the girl will usually say, 'you are pretty cocky aren't you'. Quit being a pussy and respond with
'No, I'm really a nice guy' instead say something like 'I'm glad you noticed, Thanks'. Don't agree with her opinions and instead argue with her because you have a strong opinion about your own beliefs.

Tease her in a fun way. One of my favorite is I would go up to the girl, during attraction phase and go up to her face and tell her 'You and I, at the park, right now, we're going to throw down because I hate you right now'. How crazy and fun is that.

Let the girl understand that if she puts her guard down for a second, you two will be fucking! Women knows that a 'Nice Guy' will get all caught into the relationship after the first night of fucking and call constantly and will be available anytime. You need to be the guy who tells her you can't see her that day she's available but you'll figure something out later. Flip the script! Be a man! Don't be a wuss!


[get this widget]

0 comments: