Bringing back 4 girls and being slapped in the face!

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

It's been a while since I wrote but let me tell you, it's been crazy in the girl world. It's gotten to a point where I'll just get numbers and not do anything. Once you get used to getting numbers all the time, it's got no value anymore and it's not that fun so I started getting a bit pickier now.

For one thing, the girl I like the most, Mel, has two other boys in her life. I can't hate. She's a 10 and very friendly. I'm lucky she doesn't have them by the hundreds. Anyways, the 2nd boy ended up stabbing the 3rd boy in the face and the police is looking for him. Crazy, I don't mind winning her over the other guys but not by death elimination. Haha. Funny but crazy. So in the meantime, I'm staying away for a while until it all cools off.

Let me tell you about the most fucked up evening I've had. this last weekend. Let me start by saying I felt like a dolphin reaching for the big yummy fish off the trainers hand and just before I reach it, the trainer slaps me across the face with it and say 'got you bitch!'.

I roll out in LA with two of my other homies and made plans to bring girls back with us. The plan was set. We go to a club, Social, and I start a small conversation with 4 girls behind us. That was it. We walk in and 'Cherry' (i think that was her name) gives mad IOI's to my homie. Cherry is Punky Brewster's best friend back in the old school tv show. He talks to her and it's all good.

I felt so good that night. We had girls just giving us that look. Anyways, those four girls from the outside kept coming by us and talking to us, telling us to save them from the guys who are buying them drinks. We told them to hook us upw ith drinks from those guys. They wanted to bounce so we took off with them and convinced them to come back to the pad with us. They were hesitant but we built enough attraction to get them hooked. They were pretty damn cute and we were pretty happy with the outcome.

We had one of our boy go with them to their car so we can meet them next to it. We got to our car first and while we were waiting for them outside, I over heard this latina say how cute I was from the distance. I told her I heard it and to come over. Her two other girlfriends also mentioned how good looking i was in front of me. Man, I felt so damn cocky after that. She told me get her number and I grabbed her by the chin and gave her a kiss and let her go. Haha. I acted like I was the shit.

Anyways, the girls follow us through heavy traffic and we finally get back to the pad. Everybody was drinking and there was alot of kino touching. Just when things were about to go down, my friends female roommate shows up and yells at us that we are too loud. She was cock blocking. She apparently brough her girlfriends and got upset when we already brought our own little girlfriends. Needless to say, she cussed out one of our girls and I walked them to their car while she was crying. Us boys were so devastated. This was going to be so awesome and we just got slapped on the face.

The energy was so fucked up that we just couldn't enjoy ourselves with the roommates girlfriends. It was over. Our mojo was destroyed. Oh well. It was fun while it lasted.


[get this widget]

1 comments:

Hot Alpha Female said...

So your room-mates were jut pissed that you brought them into your mutal pad?

Or where they jealous that you brought "other" chicks into the pad?

lol

None the less, you still have to appreciate that you guys did so well at the club.

Hot Approach Coach
Approach Anywoman, Anywhere, Anytime

http://www.hotapproachcoach.com