Self awareness, strong identity and dating drama

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My single life and personality has a stronger identity now. After many experiences with both women and career, I am finally at a place where I have become very confident within myself and life's been great since then. I have met many kinds of people both men and women. I have my own bar with couple other small businesses. No, I don't make alot of money but I'm living my dreams and am my own boss. I also am dating and also lucky that at this point I have girls coming up to me and asking me out. I'm guessing that they can sense the aura of a good man. Sometimes it's overwhelming since i'll end up with 4 different dates in a week but it makes life so much more interesting. My personality is being reflected from my lifestyle. I'm not trying to be someone I'm not but now just understand how women behave.

Oh man, my single life is out of control. I'm just going to brag and let you all know that my single life is amazing. 90% of the girls that I go after reacts positively and I have my selection of what I want. I have girls from 18 to 50 years old constantly telling me how handsome and hot I am. Younger using the word hot and the older using the word handsome. I'm very picky now and don't feel that needy feeling I used to feel when I used to date one girl at a time. Funny how those people who don't even date and their excuse is that their picky. Picky form what selections? None. I am picky from the group of amazing girls that I have taken out and that's how you should be too. Truthful. If you can become the guy that every girl thinks is a great catch then you can become a good man. Not necessarily successful but ambitious and actually doing something to reach it. Confident. Fit. Having your own personality and strong identity. Not trying to agree with the girl just to please her. Leading such as picking the places to go and things to do instead of asking 'so what do you want to do'. Knowing what you want. Dressed well. Etc.

I'll tell you a recent story that I've gone through this past month that just made me feel how lucky I am but yet still experience a little unexpected drama.

I go up to this club and I see back of a girl with a short denim skirt and short hair walking up the stairs ahead of me. I already have a thing for short hair which caught my eyes but the way she was walking was what really got my attention. She was shaking her hips left and right in an exaggerated manner but in such sexy poise and gave that 'I am hot' vibe.

Who is this girl? I had to know. I go in and find my friends and it's penny a beer with a 10 dollar wrist band. We down 4 beers in a row and already buzzing fast. At this point I have a blond all over me. She's a little older than me, late 30's, but she's cute and have an amazing body and my favorite, a blond. I met her last week and we have already made out and spend some time together so she's comfortable around me and really into me. I lean back and she's all over me and my homies think I'm just looking like a stud. Haha. Fun already.

I leave my blond and walk up to the ass shaking, short hair girl.

'Before you walk pass me, I want to know your name.' I say with confidence. It's gotten to a point where you can say anything you want without any practiced liners if you show good aura and confidence. A little coaching tip. Have a good posture. Lean a little backwards to show that you can walk away anytime and don't care too much. Talk loud and a bit slower than usual like as if your words are important. Look her in her eyes.

She stops to talk to me. She is beautiful. Green eyes, short black hair, amazing body with nice size breasts and there's a friendly charm about her that brings me in closer. We exchange our numbers and myspace info and I go back to my friends.

The next evening, I get a text from 'beautiful'. She wants to go out so I pick her up at 9. I get to her place and her roommates are all looking at me and giggling and saying how I am so handsome. Flattering. I thank them for their compliment and open my car door for my date. As I drive off, I stop right outside her apartment and I grab her and kiss her. I already sensed that she was really into me since she was shaking a bit from nervousness and staring at me. I like to think I did her a favor by breaking the ice that fast so we can enjoy the rest of the night with comfort.

I don't even enjoy talking before I kiss a girl anymore. I just get real close and stare into her eyes. Wait a little so she can feel that uncomfortable uneasy feeling than I close in for the kiss. I really enjoy that since it creates this big rush for just before going in.

One of the best kiss I've ever had. Our kisses are in sync and her lips tastes like heaven. I might be exaggerating a bit but I got lost into it. Something about kissing that can tell you a story about the way you're going to feel about them. It took both of our breaths away.

So we go around all over the place, me introducing her to my friends and drinking just enough to get a small buzz. We're making out everywhere we go. Oh, did I mention that she's a stripper? She told me and made me promise not to come to her work so we don't see each other that way. So sweet. I don't mind. I like her too much to mind. I take her to my place and we get naked and do everything but fuck. She had a tampon on so there's that limit. Her body is almost perfect. I'm in love and she asks me to be exclusive fuck partners even though we haven't even fucked yet. I tell her yes. This emotion was over whelming. I felt like I was in love. Who really knows what love is anyways. She was so into me all night just staring at me into my eyes that is seems like she was in love with me as well. That alone felt so amazing but to add to the fact that she was gorgeous, amazing soft body and a great personality, this could take any guy away to lala land. Most dates we experience, there's harldy any eye contacts and is a bit of awkwardness no matter how experienced in dating you might be leading to the kiss. This date was comfortable and we were lost in each others eyes and held hands all night. Such big difference.

To speed things up, I make her my girlfriend the next day, I know that's crazy. Who does that. I've been single for over 4 years. Really? Without thinking of the outcome? She's a stripper! What would everybody in my life say? Who cares. I didn't. However, she had to leave the island within the week due to some blisters. Crazy but I told her I loved her before she left. It just felt right. She told me she couldn't say the same. That's fine, I wasn't looking for a response anyways. This short relationship was amazing.

So now I'm going on different dates. Multiple dates. I hang with different girls almost every other night but I'm not sleeping around. I just want to get to know them, kiss them and leave it at that, well sometimes it doesn't just end there:)

One night, after couple weeks of Beautiful leaving the island, I see this short brunette at a club, dressed all suave with a gangster hat so I just compliment her hat. She looks and she seems immediately interested. It's not fair to others but sometimes that's how I roll. Haha. I get her a shot and we're instantly holding each other. We're making out after 10 minutes of talking. I'm a great kisser. I've had my share of practice time. After I kiss her she'ss lean back and breath real heavy and say whoa. Her friends would come by one at a time and tell her in front of me how handsome I am. I tell them I appreciate that like I knew that already. We exchange numbers, and I went home.

I go to her work the next evening since she told me that she would love for me to surprise her at work sometimes. If she hadn't said this, i wouldn't have gone to her work. That's creepy, which I learned the hard way. Embarrassing, I know. I have visited a girl at her work with a gift before and that turned out to be 'creepy'. Who knew but now I know. Back to the story.

When I get to her work, brunette isn't there but her blond friend is. She tells me she's getting off and wants to hang with me so we hang. I take her to my bar and we drink a little and hang out. After closing, she stays behind and we spend the night there. We kissed a little and fooled around a little but not too much since she does really like her friend. She apparently really likes me as well. I know, I'm such a pimp like that:) I really am not used to this pimpness, if you will, but I am greatful and am lucky I can experience this.

The next day, brunette calls me to pick her up after work. She gets off late. I'm already hanging with my friend so I take him to pick her up. On our way out, i bring the blond friend also since they were off work the same time. Had to bring her friend for my homie ofcourse cause 'it ain't no fun if the homie's can't get none'.:)

We go to my bar after closing, I lock the door after hours and it's just us four. The brunette get instantly naked and asks me to finger her. I do so in front of my homie and the blond and give her a little lick down south. Just a little. Pretty wild in my book. I don't normally get this blunt but I've had my share of naughty experiences in the past so I can say I'm not too surprised.

We all just end up falling asleep and I take them to their cars at 9 in the morning.

I'm in Los Angeles now for a business gigs I need to take care of. I get a myspace message from my 1 week ex girlfriend, Beautiful, and this is what she writes.

"I came back to Guam and planned on surprising you in the next couple days and had been talking to 'Name' about you. But then I heard you were messing with one of my girls. So..I appreciate it so much. I thought different of you..and I really have no intentions of speaking to you or seeing you anymore. I was sick when I got home and wasn't able to communicate with anyone. You knew who she was and that's so messed up to fuck with one of my girls Logan. I don't blame her one bit, because we didn't use to talk and she didn't know who you were..she was so messed up on whatever that anything I mentioned to her, she had no idea what I was talking about and didn't remember anything I told her. But you...wtf. Good luck with things."

My heart drops. I really like this one. Heck, I was in love with her! She took my breath away when we were together and it's over as fast as it came. I call her to tell her I didn't know she was coming back this soon, that I didn't know the brunette was her friend and that I would've waited if she asked but she didn't want to hear it. She doesn't care. She's hurt. Maybe I'll just let this one go. I would fight to be with her again but I later learn that she has told another friend of hers that she had to dump me before because I was too clingy. Wow. That blew me away. No, I was hurt and upset. I call her to tell her that I'm over her since she thought i was clingy. She tells me she was sick and depressed so she blurted that out. I fell in love with the fact that I thought she was really into me but now it's all over the place and I have no facts. Regardless, I still really care for her.

I'm thinking I can put an effort into getting this one back by seeing her and just telling her how it is but maybe this is the world telling me that it's good that I am not with her and that I should move on. After all, she is a stripper...So I tell myself to create some kind of comfort for myself but deep inside, I don't care what work she has. She makes me feel things I normally don't feel.

I'm still in LA right now so we'll see what happens when I get back home next week. Also, keep in mind I have a handful of other amazing women I've already dated a few times that I have not talked about that's waiting in Guam. I'll get back to that later.

P.S. Beautiful, Brunette and I have the same birthday date. Crazy coincidence, I know!


[get this widget]

1 comments:

maximantis said...

Logan! where you at?